Hello all-

Just wanted to let you all know about a special that we are currently running at iFast Hosting.

Right now and for a limited time we are offer an unbelivable reseller package to the first 10 people of this forum!

Heres what you get:

True 24/7 Support via our help desk
Ability to host unlimited domains
Cpanel / WHM / Fantasico / RVSKINS (for you and your clients to use! Your clients will not get a WHM account, thats for you only)
Free Private Name Servers
Unlimited Email accounts
Unlimited MySql
Unlimited SubDomains
PHP 4 & 5
Front Page Extentions

You will receive 5 gigs of disk space and unmetered bandwidth with this promotion. Host as many accounts on your 5gigs as possible!

Reseller accounts are great for people just starting in the business or if you own for than 1 domain its a way to host all your accounts at one place and for 1 price.

I have seen packages go similar to this go for 25, 35 even 50 dollars a month. To the first 10 people of this forum who would like to give us a try we will do it for a insanly low price of only 14.95 a month!

Why are we doing this you ask?

We are a new company trying to make a name for ourselfs. We know that throwing out crazy deals like this might get us the name of a budget host or overseller. That is not our goal. Our goal is to get clients on board to experiance our service and tell their friends about us. Our goal is to grow in this agressive business by offer aggressive pricing and solutions to meet our customers needs.

What can you expect from us?

True 24 / 7 / 365 support! We dont just say that and then respond in 6 to 12 hours. We respond in 30 mins or less and most of the time we will resolve your issue with the first response. If its something that takes us looking into it might take a little long to resolve but you will know within 30 mins that we are looking into your issue and you will be notified when its completed. You can also expect better than adverage uptime and good speed.

This deal is NOT available on our website. You will have to PM me here or send an email to our sales team at sales [at] iFastHosting [dot] com and let us know you saw this deal posted here.

Thanks for your time today and I hope to be hearing from you soon!

iFast Hosting
Web Hosting The Way It Should Be!