It is time once again to get caught up with some of the latest Web hosting news from around the globe. The [url=]Web Hosting Show[/url], podcast 46 has officially hit the air. Other than your usual hosting headlines, we also discussed on this week's show server side includes, GoDaddy being a winer and a loser and much more. As always though, here is a taste of what is going on in the Web hosting industry this week.

[url=][/url], a leading Web hosting provider for small and medium-sized businesses, today announced it has attained Gold Certified status in the Microsoft Partner Program with a competency in Networking Infrastructure Solutions and Advanced Infrastructure Solutions, recognizing [url=]'s[/url] expertise and total impact in the technology marketplace.

So what is this whole "gold certification" thing? Well, it show they demonstrated expertise with Microsoft technologies and proven ability to meet customers' needs. Microsoft Gold Certified Partners receive a rich set of benefits, including access, training and support, giving them a competitive advantage in the marketplace.

[url=]In today's competitive[/url] web hosting market, the consumer is more knowledgeable and less afraid of switching web hosting companies. HostMove allows website owners to feel comfortable switching hosting companies. [url=]HostChart[/url] has found that most people using its directory already have websites but are unhappy with their current hosting provider or plan.

I can't tell you how well it works, because I haven't seen the service in action. I can say however that I hope it does work, because moving between Web host to Web host can really be a big pain in your data center.

[url=]Internet security giant[/url] VeriSign announced on Tuesday it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Seattle-based online analysis application developer CallVision.

Sorry for the vocabulary lesson during the news today. CallVision will allow VeriSign to deliver converged electronic bill presentation, payment and customer self-care applications to mobile operators, tier 1 carriers, broadband companies and consumer-brand mobile virtual network operators worldwide.

Also, don't forget that you [url=]have a chance to win[/url] a free Web hosting account, a free domain name and $50 credit from Check out the Web Hosting Show's Web site for more details!

[b][url=]Download the Web Hosting Show! (MP3)[/url] | [url=]Read the Show Notes![/url]
Running Time: 17 minutes | File Size: 3.82 MB[/b]