Results 1 to 2 of 2
11-19-2005, 12:29 AM #1jsxdadGuest
BlueHost vs WebHost vs WebIntellect vs MxHub
I am helping a friend setup shoestring budget site. I am looking at hosting options and would appreciate any feedback/opinions on hosts.
Must have items for the host are:
- Storefront/Cart software (most likely OSCommerce)
- A good control panel
- Shared SSL that uses a certificate issued by a trusted root CA. (No self signed certs that cause the browser to throw a security warning)
- Enough storage and bandwidth for a store that will house around 500 items that will be of interest mostly to a small market.
- Good customer and tech support
- My friendís max budget for hosting is $10 - $15 per month
I am looking at BlueHost, WestHost, WebIntellect and MXHub. Any positive or negative experiences with any of these hosts? I ran into a few messages in news groups from people on BlueHost that had run into problems with their site being unavailable periodically due to server load. Is this common with BlueHost?
11-19-2005, 07:32 AM #2
- Join Date
- Jan 2004
I have hard of BlueHost before the rest I have not, I would advise searchiung google for any reviews you canf indSeeksadmin - For all your administration and security needs.