If you want the absolute BEST deal on multi-domain reseller hosting you can find, LOOK NO FURTHER! Get hosted on our network of dual Xeon servers at TOTALLY INSANE NEVER BEFORE OFFERED PRICING! But hurry, this special deal will end on Oct. 31, so don't waste time - ORDER TODAY!

Cpanel-1 Special!

5000MB Disk Space
50GB Bandwidth Transfer - Premium Internap Transit!
Cpanel / WHM Control Panel
Fantastico / RVSkin Included
Unlimited Accounts / Domains
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited MySQL DB's
Unlimited FTP Accounts
1 FREE IP Address Included!
Fast Dual Xeon 3.0Ghz SCSI Servers
Hosted in our private racks at MAE-West in San Jose

30 Day Money-Back Guarantee!

Regular Price - $20/mo

SPECIAL OFFER PRICE - $80/yr! That's just $6.67/mo!

So, what's the catch, you ask? Well, first, this offer is for new customers only. Second, the $80/year pricing will be honored for as long as your account remains in good standing - i.e. you pay your bill on time, and we don't get spam or other complaints about your account. As long as you can stay within our TOS and AUP, you should be good to go!

So by now, i'm sure you are asking yourself "Self, how can I sign up for this offer right now!?!", right? Well, it's easy!

We take Visa, MC, Discover, Amex, or Paypal payments. 98% of all accounts are set up almost instantly - we know you don't want to wait - we don't like to wait either! Unlike most hosting companies, WE OWN OUR OWN SERVERS, and host in our own datacenter in the MAE-West building in San Jose! Our servers always run at 99.9% uptime or better - we even post our uptime stats in our public forums each month for all to see!

If you have any questions, please feel free to email or PM me via the forums or you can also open a ticket for our sales department in our helpdesk at https://secure.versaweb.net/helpdesk/

Thanks, and have a great day!