It is that time of the week where I let you know what happened on this week's edition of the [url=]Web Hosting Show[/url], the one and only voice of the Web hosting world. We covered a lot of great topics this week from head to toe. One of the most exciting ones from this week would have to be the news about the new Web Host TV project. The other is me trying to reason with Web hosts about the jargon words they use.

[[url=]Download the Web Hosting Show, Podcast 26![/url]]

I am very excited to see what is in store for [url=]Web Host TV[/url]. What, you haven't heard about it yet? Web Host TV promises to change the way you take in your Web hosting media each and every day. Others have tried to change things, but have fallen flat on their face. Web Host TV hopefully will not follow where others have failed.

I'll have more details on it for you when there are more details to say. I will just leave you with this... remember that [url=]Web Hosting Show video[/url] I did a while back? Think about being able to see that, along with a plethora of other content all in one place. All aimed at folks in and around the Web hosting world. Sounds pretty exciting, doesn't it?

This week's Web hosting tip of the week is all about Web hosting jargon. You know those big words that Web hosts like to toss around and the regular folks out there have no clue as to their true meaning. One thing that really gets on my nerves is when Web hosts refer to regular old Web hosting accounts as virtual hosting account or shared hosting accounts.

Why? The guy walking in off the street just wants hosting. He doesn't know what a virtual hosting account is or a shared hosting account means. All of these names are pointing at the same kind of hosting account. The one that 99.9 percent of us use every single day. Web not just call it regular hosting?

So don't be confused. No mater if it is virtual hosting or shared hosting, they are both your standard Web hosting account.