It is that time of the week again. The time of the week where you take a break from the boring expectations of your everyday life and jump into the wild and wacky world of Web hosting with me. There was a lot of things going on with this week's edition of the [url=]Web Hosting Show[/url] podcast. Want a sample? Want a taste? Good thing that is what I am here to deliver to you.

[B][[url=]Download the Web Hosting Show![/url]][/B]

Web hosting provider Host Color announced on Thursday that it is offering one dollar domain registrations with its Max and Mega hosting plans.

Now here is my take on this topic. How much longer will it be before we do not have to worry about paying for domain names at all? With hosting prices in a fixed market right now, it seems like the domain name is becoming a bigger and bigger bargaining chip on the table. This is also a good practice to keep your current Web hosting customers coming back. Who is going to want to leave with such a sweet deal?

Another topic covered on this week's show was the most often seen threads when you go to visit a set of Web hosting forums. The idea that you will see these threads pop up week is more dependable than some Web hosts themselves. So what are the hot topics that keep coming up again and again? You will have to listen to the [url=]Web Hosting Show[/url] to find out.

Remember the [url=]Web Hosting Show[/url] is served up fresh every single Monday with all of your Web hosting news, views and ideas you need to know.