Hello Web hosting folks! I have been working for a while now, trying to figure out a way for people to have an easier time listening to each week's edition of [url=http://www.webhostingshow.com]The Web Hosting Show[/url]. I think I have found the solution.

Thanks to the folks at Wimpy, I know have a flash player for you to use. Just click the play button on the right hand side of every single Web page here on The Web Hosting Show's Web site. The show should automatically start playing for you. Make sure you let me know if you have any problems!

For any other podcasters out there that might be in the same tough spot that I was at, I highly recommend trying out the Wimpy player. It is pretty cheap and well worth the money. I have been looking at several different way and several different services for this kind of audio integration and Wimpy was the only one that could deliver everything I needed with none of the fuss.

Also make sure you mark your calendars and come back on Monday because episode 9 of The Web Hosting Show promises to be a good one! See you all then.