Looking for a way to increase your web site's exposure, improve page ranking and get some traffic? Well I've got two new opportunities for you!

As the publisher of The Startup Blog, I've taken the approach of offering useful information in an easy-to-read format and applied it to two blogs: My Friendly PC and The Hosting Chronicle. Now is your chance to get in on a ground level text link advertising opportunity!

My Friendly PC is a blog featuring tips, tricks and advice for technology enthusiasts in plain English. It was started in November 2004 and has a readership of 550 and growing. Text links are available for $10 USD / month. Click here to order your text link.

The Hosting Chronicle is a web site dedicated to web hosting entrepreneurs and features articles, strategies, profiles and ideas for starting and managing a web hosting business. Spun off from the success of The Startup Blog, with 800 readers and growing, The Hosting Chronicle is updated regularly and features articles relevant to anybody who wants to succeed in the web hosting business.

Does your business target web hosting entrepreneurs and managers? Order your text link today!