SOLIDWEBHOST offering,
  • Pure SSD Disk Space
  • LiteSpeed WebServer
  • CloudLinux OS
  • cPanel control Panel
  • DDOS Protection
  • Multiple PHP versions
  • CloudFlare Free CDN
  • Friendly Support Desk
  • Best For WordPress Sites.
  • r1soft daily backups
  • Free cPanel to cPanel Migration
  • Free Domain (selected payment terms)
  • 7 Days risk free Money Back guarantee(no questions asked)
  • No Overselling

Get 15% Lifetime discount in any package, Enter OFF15 coupon in sign up to get the discount.
Packages:


Starter Pack:
  • 1 GB SSD Disk Space
  • 20 GB Premium Bandwidth
  • 2 Domain Hosting
  • Unlimited Sub-Domains
  • Unlimited mysql Databases
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Unlimited FTP Accounts
  • RVsitebuilder pro
  • Softaculous 250+ Scripts 1 Click Installer
  • Price:
  • 24 Months, 1.75$/month(free .info/.in domain if paid via MoneyBookers)
  • 12 Months, 2.05$/month(free .info/.in domain if paid via MoneyBookers)
  • 06 Months, 2.35$/month
  • 03 Months, 2.65$/month
  • 01 Months, 2.95$/month
  • Order Now


Professional Pack:
  • 2.5 GB SSD Disk Space
  • 50 GB Premium Bandwidth
  • 10 Domain Hosting
  • Unlimited Sub-Domains
  • Unlimited mysql Databases
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Unlimited FTP Accounts
  • RVsitebuilder pro
  • Softaculous 250+ Scripts 1 Click Installer
  • Price:
  • 24 Months, 3.75$/month(free .com/.net/.org domain if paid via MoneyBookers)
  • 12 Months, 4.05$/month(free .com/.net/.org domain if paid via MoneyBookers)
  • 06 Months, 4.35$/month
  • 03 Months, 4.65$/month
  • 01 Months, 4.95$/month
  • Order Now


Ultimate Pack:
  • 5 GB SSD Disk Space
  • 100 GB Premium Bandwidth
  • 20 Domain Hosting
  • Unlimited Sub-Domains
  • Unlimited mysql Databases
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • Unlimited FTP Accounts
  • RVsitebuilder pro
  • Softaculous 250+ Scripts 1 Click Installer
  • Price:
  • 24 Months, 5.75$/month(free .com/.net/.org domain if paid via MoneyBookers)
  • 12 Months, 6.05$/month(free .com/.net/.org domain if paid via MoneyBookers)
  • 06 Months, 6.35$/month
  • 03 Months, 6.65$/month
  • 01 Months, 6.95$/month
  • Order Now




WHY SOLIDWEBHOST?
We offer Pure SSD Disk space, if you are facing slowness in your Blog, Forum, E-Commerce, etc sites Then SSD space is perfect choice for you because in SSD your site load time will increase by 5 times than normal Hard-Disks.
Our Servers are powered by LiteSpeed WebServer, LiteSpeed WebServer is upto 9 times faster than apache. Your sites will Load very fast with SSD and LiteSpeed with us.
We use CloudLinux Operating System. With other os if a single user use up all the server resources then server goes offline along with all other users sites but with CloudLinux each user is limited to use server resources so the server won't go down due to a single user.
With us you have the freedom to choose PHP versions because our servers are packed with multiple versions of PHP. You can select the version you want from your cPanel.
With every single one of our plans you get the state of the art cPanel control panel! It is the biggest and easiest control panel for web hosting to use!
Are you afraid of the hassles of moving from another cPanel host? We offer free cPanel to cPanel migration. After signing up, create a support ticket with your old cPanel login details and we will move your site from your old host to us without any downtime.
Your site is suspended due to high resource usage? Then we are your best choice because we offer higher resource usage than many other hosts.
Opening a new site? We offer Free Domain for your new site in every one of our plans.
Concerning about bandwidth usage? Don't worry, if you reach your bandwidth limit then open a new support ticket about it and we will give you more bandwidth, with us your business is secured.
With us your site will be online 24x7. we guarantee 99.99% uptime. The other 0.01% is in the hand of god.
Pay us with your MoneyBookers/Skrill account and receive many gifts every month.




Accepted Payment Methods:
MoneyBookers/Skrill
Credit/Debit Cards and PayPal via 2checkout.
More Payment Methods Coming Soon.




How To Contact Us?
You can email your questions to us to support@solidwebhost.info
Want answers via helpdesk? opean a ticket from HERE
Talk to us in GTALK, our GTALK id, solidwebhost.info@gmail.com
Like Us On Facebook






█.█ We guarantee what we advertise.█.█