Results 1 to 2 of 2
05-22-2012, 04:29 AM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
What you did to overcome penguin update?
as we all know and with lots of discussion about Google panda and penguin update which are filtering out the low quality website as they think from the SERP. Due to this, there are various sites of which ranking got down and dis appeared up to 10 pages.
The ideas scenario for this to focus on the content of the website and focus on getting links from highly relevant site. There is a still question mark that whether they have any fixed pattern which can recognize links buying from those highly relevant sites or not. As these sites would be relevant to your website and getting link from them would considered as natural even if you might have fixed some kind of deal.
What things you did to fight against these updates?
05-23-2012, 06:09 AM #2
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Remove all keyword stuffing and other over-optimized on-page elements
- Stop link spamming (link trading)
- Stop linking the same anchor text to multiple sources
- Include unique, informative content in your website
- Make the most of social media interactions