FuvoHosting is the topnotch hosting brand of Silvona Services. FuvoHosting itself has been around since 2010, Silvona acquired it in November 2011. Since then we've taken over we've made a lot of drastic changes to the service to improve its speed, and performance for all FuvoHosting's customers!

All our VPS's come standard utilizing a cloud type setup, and all our VPS's use nothing but citrix XenServer! Why nothing but XenServer? Because Xen, unlike providers offering openvz and and LXC is the only true VPS setup next time to VSphere, and only a true VPS setup can the customer enjoy a true VPS experience that is closest to having their own Dedicated Server! Not to mention, OpenVZ providers are known for overselling the memory and diskspace requirements, with Xen, that is not so.. As of a matter of fact, you can't with Xen! So you can feel comfortable with the specs your given, are all yours!

VPS Packages

Starter VPS for $19.99
  • 50GB DiskSpace
  • 512MB of RAM
  • 1 VCPU
  • Full root access!

Standard VPS for $35.99
  • 100GB DiskSpace
  • 2048GB of RAM
  • 1 VCPU
  • Full root access!

The Advanced VPS for $59.99
  • 250GB DiskSpace
  • 2048GB of RAM
  • 2 VCPUs
  • Full root access!

The PRO VPS for $59.99
  • 500GB DiskSpace
  • 4096 of RAM
  • 2 VCPUs
  • Full root access!

Q: Do VPS's come with cpanel?
A: No, but if you open a support ticket with our desk we can offer you a discounted license.

Q: What flavors of linux can I run?
A: Any flavor you want!

Q: Can I run FreeBSD?
A: Yes!

Q: Can I get a dedicated IP?
A: Yes! VPS's come with1 dedicated IP's by default, however in most situation you can order extra ones as well.

Q: If order more than a month do I get a discount?
A: Yes! Most if not all plans offer great discounts the more months you pay for at a time. The prices are noted on the ordering page during checkout.