Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Why emails are not working?
09-07-2004, 01:55 PM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2003
Why emails are not working?
1. First check your site up?
If the site is down and If you are new client then you have to wait for 24 -72 hours for fully propagation. Then you should contact your web hosting company.
If not follow the following step.
2. If the problem with any of the email client or web mail?
a. If the problem email clients.
General Email clientís setup
Pop3 Server: mailbox.yourdomain.com
SMTP Server: mailbox.yourdomain.com
3. If the problem with outgoing mail in your email clients, it means your local ISP is blocking your SMTP port. You should use your local ISPís SMTP port.
4. If there is problem with incoming mail, then you should check your Quato and Increase it and test it.
5. If the mail is bounced then problem with Desination. There are several reasons to have such a problem
1. If the destination server is down
2. If the server's IP blokced.
3. If Reverse DNS is not setup for your IP.
4. There may be some other issues as well.
02-10-2005, 12:54 PM #2
- Join Date
- Oct 2004
Interesting tutorial david. When I first started using the internet I needed such tutorials█ For Reliable and Affordable Web Hosting Packages, Please visit kooshin.com
█ KooshinDesigns.com- Version One Online
█ ArticleStorage.com- Your #1 Resource For Articles
█ 4Ulyrics.com -- The Lyrical Hideout, For Sale - Email me for details.
05-12-2005, 09:11 PM #3mrhahaGuest
thanks a lot
05-13-2005, 01:37 AM #4JeffEDHGuest
mrhaha, I have been seeing your posts around our forums, it appears that you have been spamming in order to increase your post count to allow for advertising. Please do not spam the forums as this is not allowed. Read our official rules. Thank you!