Results 1 to 2 of 2
10-11-2011, 02:50 AM #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
Important Strategies for Web Design
Website strategy is very important and before starting designing a website you need to know certain things like what is the main purpose of building a website – a marketing tool or an e-commerce website, how you going to generate income from the website, and many other things.
Some web design strategies for building a great looking website have been put together here.
1. Simplicity: The business website should be always designed keeping customers in mind all the time. It should not be overdone that when visitor visits them, it looks like unprofessional one. The site should be such that it attracts visitors so that they visit the site again.
2. Significant Content: You should try your best to give something interesting to your visitors worth reading. The content of the website should be creative and informative so that visitor reads your content and returns to your website along with recommending to others about your website.
3. Regular Updating: Changing content and changing design on regular intervals is a practice of good websites. Also websites designed properly allows updating content and design within the structure of the site. The best designs offer a dynamic site which has something very different and fresh every time visitor returns to your website.
4. Including Quality Graphics: You should never use clip-art images in your website as it gives the unprofessional look to the website. Quality pictures and graphics used in a website give a professional outlook and keep your visitor exploring longer on your website.
5. Put your Pictures on Front: The visitor or a potential customer should never be kept more than two or more clicks away to view your specific products and services. Not finding your services and products for longer time may frustrate to the visitors which leads them to leaving the website and plus it also leaves a bad impression. You should never forget that the ultimate objective of building website is to get business from it.
6. Using Quality Fonts: Give your website a clean, professional and neat look by using one type of font. You can add little variations by changing the sizes and weights of the fonts to add interest to your website.
7. Good Navigation: Clear navigation is very important so that your visitor doesn’t get confused. Your website should allow your visitor to clearly choose his/her options and get back to the home page easily without facing any difficulty.
8. Unique Looking Website: Today there are many websites in the World Wide Web most of which looks same. So you should avoid designing your website with a template which gives a look of your website like others. So your design should unique and professional at the same time.
9. Using Animation Carefully: Using Flash animation can be a good option without increasing the downloading time of the web page. However, there should be no over use of animation with the purpose of attracting traffic but actually driving away the traffic.
11-02-2011, 09:07 AM #2
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
The importance of the web design strategies are as bellow :
1.Insert the keywords in the title tag
2.Use the same keywords for anchor text to link to the page from different pages in the site
3.The text within the title tag is also within the body of the page
4.Do not use the same title tag on every page on your website
5.Do not do spam of the description