Does anyone know what its called when you have the overlay in a textbox and then when you click on the text box it disappears? I've tried searching google, but I'm not even sure what its called. What I want to use it for is a text box asking for a date and I want to show the format in the text box, but when the click on the text box to enter a date, it goes away.

Thank you.