I have decided to wrote a small article after too many questions about website down.

This is what it came in my mind and wrote it. If you guys have any comments feel free to correct it or comment it.

Website is not working?
1. First check your internet connection. Is it all ok, try visiting another site. If it loads, go to step 2.

2. If you have just changed the DNS info you have to wait 24 - 72 hours for domain propagation.

3. If it is more than 72 hours. You can ping your IP, If the IP responds it means the problem may be with Apache or DNS. Also you can change your DNS setting with the registrar you used to register the domain.

You can also check your DNS setting at www.dnsstuff.com. Go to www.dnsstuff.com and enter your domain name into the Whois Lookup field. It will display your nameservers.

4. Also, if there is no index.html, index.htm or index.php or any file you may get the directory Index. It means your site is up and running and you should upload your files or you may have uploaded to the wrong directory, please use the www directory, or public_html.

Also, if you have set up forwarding, it might have been setup incorrectly, check throught the .htaccess in the public_html folder for any errors.

6. If you still having problem possibility with DNS or Apache. In this case you can't do much about it. You should contact our support team.

Also I highly recommended visiting following site for debugging tools for DNS, E-mail problem and much more.

Also, You can provide any comments to improve this article.