Results 1 to 1 of 1
07-20-2004, 09:59 AM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2003
DNS problem testing for Cpanel Users
This is a smaill guide to test dns problem . if you know any other tool or if you have any comments feel free to add it.
DNS problem testing for Cpanel Users.
You can check your DNS problem at dnsreport.com
1. Go to www.dnsreport.com
2. Type your domain name in the text field.
3. If you see the following;
NS FAIL NS A timeout occurred getting the NS records from your nameservers! None of your nameservers responded fast enough. They are probably down or unreachable. I can't continue since your nameservers aren't responding.
Then the NameServer is failing.
In this case you can contact our support team to fix this problem, alternatively you could use the following instructions to help you fix it.
4. If this is fine, then you check the domain registrar nameservers with your DNS zone nameservers. If it is not matching then, you have to login to WHM.
5. Go to edit DNS zone
6. Replace the nameservers as in domain registrars, make sure put "." in the end.
7. After that you can test at www.dnsreport.com again as before.
If you still have problem you should contact your webhosting provider.
Copy Rights 2004