Hi. I have a starter e-commerce website for sale.

SITE NAME: Barware To Buy
SITE URL: Buy Barware

The website promotes eBay listings via the eBay Partner Network (eBay's affiliate program) and commissions are paid by eBay for any sales and traffic the website drives to the eBay website. The eBay listings are updated automatically via the eBay RSS feed, with the site largely running on automatic.

The website uses a customized version of the free open-source McJiffy EPN ecommerce website script.

The site is theme-able and customizable. The site owner can add their own custom pages to the site, and set the homepage to show a custom page or another auction page. The admin backend is fairly basic, and primarily just involves editing a text file.

Instructions are supplied for customizing and setting up the website, along with all the other info the website owner needs to know.

I've done some basic promotion with this website, but it is not yet receiving any significant revenue or traffic. It does not yet have any Google Pagerank. It should pick up both revenue and traffic eventually, though.

Please bear in mind with this site that you will need to have an eBay Partner Network account ( https://www.ebaypartnernetwork.com/ ) as well as an eBay Developer account ( https://developer.ebay.com/ ).

PRICE: $20

Payment via Paypal.

To buy the website, go to the site and use the website's contact form to contact me about purchasing the website. The site's contact page is also listed below.

If you'd like to establish that I'm the owner of the website, then just use the site's contact page to message me and I will send a reply to confirm that I own the site.

The domain is registered at Godaddy and can be swapped over to another Godaddy account there for free.

Installation of the site is fairly easy, however I can set-up the website for the new owner if needed. The buyer will need their own Unix or Linux based web host account, which should support general features such as htaccess and cURL.