Hi. I have an ecommerce starter site up for sale.

SITE NAME: Baby Products To Buy
SITE URL: Buy Baby Toys

The website advertises eBay listings via the eBay Partner Network (eBay's affiliate program) and commissions are paid by eBay for any traffic or sales the site sends to eBay. The listings update automatically via the eBay RSS feed, with the site mostly running on automatic.

The website uses a customized version of the open-source McJiffy eBay Partner Network ecommerce website script.

The site is theme-able and customizable. The site buyer can add their own customized pages to the website, and set the main page to show a custom page or a different auction page. The admin backend is fairly basic, and mostly just involves modifying a file.

Instructions are included for customizing and setting up the website, along with all the other information the website owner needs to know.

I've done some basic backlink building with this site, but it is not yet receiving any significant revenue or traffic. It also does not yet have Google Pagerank. It should pick up both traffic and revenue over time, though.

Bear in mind with this site that you will need an eBay Partner Network account ( https://www.ebaypartnernetwork.com/ ) as well as an eBay Developer account ( https://developer.ebay.com/ ).

PRICE: $20

Payment accepted via Paypal.

To buy the site, go to the site and use the website's contact page to get in touch with me about purchasing the site. The website's contact form is also linked below.

If you would like to verify that I'm the owner of the website, then use the website's contact form to get in touch with me and I'll reply to verify that I'm the owner.

The domain is registered at Godaddy and can be swapped over to the new owner's Godaddy account there free of charge.

Installation of the site is simple enough, however I can set up the site for the new owner if required. The new owner will need their own Unix or Linux based web host account, which should support commonplace features such as htaccess and cURL.