Hi. I have an ecommerce starter website up for sale.

SITE NAME: Jewelry To Buy
SITE URL: Buy Jewelry

The website promotes eBay auction listings via the eBay Partner Network (eBay's affiliate program) and commissions are paid out by eBay for any sales the website drives to the eBay website. The auction listings are updated automatically via the eBay RSS feed, with the website mostly running on auto pilot.

The website uses a customized version of the free open-source McJiffy EPN ecommerce script.

The website is theme-able and customizable. The site owner can add their own custom pages to the website, and set the home-page to show a custom page or another auction page. The admin backend is fairly basic, and largely just involves changing a file.

Instructions are supplied for setting up and customizing the site, along with all the other information the website owner will need to know.

I've done some basic backlink building with this website, but it is not yet receiving any significant revenue or traffic. It also does not yet have any Google Pagerank. It should pick up both revenue and traffic eventually, though.

Please bear in mind with this website that you will require an eBay Partner Network account ( https://www.ebaypartnernetwork.com/ ) plus an eBay Developer account ( https://developer.ebay.com/ ).

PRICE: $20

Payment via Paypal.

To purchase the website, go to the website and use the site's contact form to send me a message about purchasing it. The site's contact page is also listed below.

If you would like to establish that I am the owner of the website, then use the site's contact page to message me and I will reply to confirm that I own the site.

The domain is registered at Godaddy and can be transferred to another Godaddy account there for free.

Installation of the website is fairly easy, however I can set-up the website for the new owner if necessary. The new owner will require their own Unix or Linux based web host account, which should support standard features such as cURL and htaccess.