Hi. I have an ecommerce starter site available to purchase.

WEBSITE NAME: Music Cds To Buy

The website advertises eBay auction listings via eBay's affiliate program (the eBay Partner Network) and commissions are paid by eBay for any sales the site sends to the eBay website. The auction listings update automatically via the eBay RSS feed, with the site mostly running on auto-pilot.

The site uses a customized version of the open source McJiffy eBay Partner Network ecommerce site script.

The website is themeable and customizable. The website owner can add their own customized pages to the site, and set the home page to show a custom page or another auction page. The admin backend is fairly simple, and primarily just involves editing a file.

Instructions are supplied for setting up and customizing the website, along with all the other information the website owner needs to know.

I've done some basic promotion for this website, but it is not yet receiving any significant traffic or revenue. It also does not yet have any Google Pagerank. It should pick up both revenue and traffic over time, though.

Please bear in mind with this site that you will need to have an eBay Partner Network account ( https://www.ebaypartnernetwork.com/ ) as well as an eBay Developer account ( https://developer.ebay.com/ ).

PRICE: $20

Paid via Paypal.

To buy the site, go to the site and just use the site's contact page to get in touch with me about purchasing the website. The site's contact page is also linked below.

If you'd like to verify that I'm the owner of the website, then just use the website's contact form to send me a message and I will reply to confirm ownership.

The domain is registered at Godaddy.com and can be transferred to another Godaddy account there at no cost.

Installation of the site is not difficult, however I can set-up the website for the buyer if required. The new owner will require their own Unix or Linux based web-host account, which should support standard features such as cURL and htaccess.