Hi. I have a starter eCommerce website available to purchase.

SITE NAME: Toys To Buy
SITE URL: Buy Toys

The site advertises eBay auction listings via the eBay Partner Network (eBay's affiliate program) and commissions are paid by eBay for any traffic or sales the site sends to eBay's site. The eBay listings update automatically via the eBay RSS feed, with the site mostly running on auto-pilot.

The website uses a modified version of the free open-source McJiffy eBay Partner Network ecommerce site script.

The site is themeable and customizable. The site buyer can add their own customized pages to the site, and set the home page to show a custom page or a different auction page. The admin interface is fairly basic, and primarily just involves editing a text file.

Instructions are supplied for customizing and setting up the website, along with all the other information the website owner will need to know.

I've done some basic backlink building for this site, but it is not yet receiving any significant traffic or revenue. It does not yet have Google Pagerank. It should pick up both revenue and traffic over time, though.

PRICE: $25

To purchase the site, go to the website and use the site's contact page to contact me about purchasing the site. The website's contact page is also linked below.

If you'd like to verify that I'm the owner of the website, then use the website's contact form to contact me and I will message you back to confirm that I am the owner.

The domain is registered at Godaddy.com and can be swapped over to the new owner's Godaddy account free of charge.

Installation of the website is fairly easy, however I can install the website for the new owner if necessary. The new owner will require their own Unix or Linux based web-host account, which should support standard features such as htaccess and cURL.