Results 1 to 2 of 2
02-28-2011, 09:16 AM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
Importance of Keyword Phrases in seo
Here are some information about keyword pharses:-
1. Use keywords that are being searched for. You can check your keyword phrases with either the Search Term Suggestion Tool or the Overture Keyword Popularity Tool to find out how often they are being searched. You can also look at Google AdWords Keyword Suggestions for suggestions for different keyword phrases.
2. Add keyword synonyms to your content.
3. Put the keyword phrases in the
keyword phrase .
4. Insert the keyword phrases in a
keyword phrase tag at the beginning of your page. Keyword synonyms should be put in your h2 & h3 tags. The h1, h2, h3 tags are used for titles and subtitles in articles.
5. Make sure you use your keyword phrases from the page you are linking to, in your anchor text on the site map. i.e. SEO Techniques.
03-04-2012, 01:44 PM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
Keywords help search engines to categorize your site, and to allow people to find your pages more quickly. However, most search engines have limits as to how many meta keywords are viewed. It is a good idea to review your keywords and make sure that they are as concise and specific as possible.