Often thought to index a web page in Google just use the official method: access http://www.google.com/addurl.html and enter the address of our website.

Unfortunately, in practice this method usually fails, because as noted by Google itself, not sure how much time will be indexed and not even we can guarantee to be performed. Google receives thousands of suggestions for web site addresses a day and has no ability to track all the time.

If you've posted a new Site and has not been indexed in Google, or if you intend to publish and is concerned that not being indexed properly, you will want to read the following article in which Detail 5 easy steps that will help Google index your page so safe and fast.
1. Make sure your Site is potentially indexable by Google.

How I can check:

To check if your page can be indexed, you must use applications that display your page as you would Google. One such application is Lynx text browserAlso has a on-line version. Note that Google can only access the content Lynx show you to analyze your web.

Why could not Google index my site:

The main reasons why a website can not be indexed are:

* The site is developed exclusively on flash: While Google is able to read and index flash pages from version 8, the fact is that the flash incapcidad when ranking and semantically mark content is still a burden for reaching an efficient positioning.
* The page contains frames: When using frames in a web design concept is lost as the unit of presentation page and Google will not be able to access the content on our site.
* There javascript redirects: Google runs only HTML links on a page. You may find it necessary to make an initial redirection to direct visitors to one or another page based on certain parameters like origin, language, etc. A simple javascript redirect on the home can be blocking access to Google. A valid alternative is to perform redirection on the server.
* Features used in DHTML: Dynamic HTML (menus, visual effects, etc) is not always accessible by search engines, so you must ensure that the main content of your pages are always accessible.
* Work with a Content Manager (Cms): If your company uses a content management system to manage information on your website, you must make sure your system can export your content so that search engines can index it.

2. Verify that Google is able to cover all the pages that make up the Site.

How I can check:

We can use seo expert tools to check the link structure of our website. I recommend the free application Xenu's Link Sleuth allows us to make an exhaustive study of the internal structure of the Site.

Why could not Google visit my website:

When Google visits our site, begins to visit all the links it finds, those sections that can not access will not be indexed. There are several reasons why Google can not browse our Site:

* Can not access all the sections from the home. Note that the home is the starting point to the other pages.
* There are broken links.
* Javascript is used to link to any section or page.

How I can fix it:

A simple way to ensure that all sections are accessible is to create a sitemap. The site map of the site is a ranked list of links to all pages of the Site.
3. Site Check that your code does not violate Google's Webmaster.

If your Site has been developed or optimized by an seo expert services company should take special care to make sure that they have not used fraudulent positioning techniques.

* Avoid hidden text and links.
* Do not create pages with irrelevant content.
* Do not create pages or sub-domains with duplicate content.
* Do not attempt cloaking: To offer different content to search engines that visitors with the intention of improving his ranking.
* Watch the quality of your links, avoid those that come from websites specialized in selling links and spammers.
* Do not use programs for massive high in search engines.
* Avoid Sneaky Redirection: set between 10 and 20 pages with relevant content related to each other. By accessing any of them redirects the user to a different page.
* Avoid creating doorways: Pages created just for search engines
* In short, do magic tricks to improve the SEO of your page in Google.

Note that if our website is penalized by Google, to retrieve the indexing will be a challenging task and in acasiones impossible.
4. Get several quality external links.

Get quality links to our website is undoubtedly the way faster to be indexed in Google:

Give your site high in the major directories:

Some directories allow free manual high so they are a good place to get a quality link. It is very important for you to submit your Site in the following directories:

* Open Directory Project (Google directory)
* Yahoo!
* vlib

Although we tend to think otherwise, directories and search engines are completely different. Their approaches are totally different and they record and present information in different ways. One of the main differences is that the directories are thematically structured and require us to give our private web high in the category related to our services and products.

Get links to sites that are already indexed.

If you are the webmaster of a site already indexed in the home can include a link to your new website. Keep it clear, using the links section or by including a banner. Never resort to pop-ups as not accessible by Google.

Perform marketing and PR campaigns to inform all Sites that may be interested in your page is on-line: media centers, specialized portals, sector pages, etc.

Note that a single quality link may be enough to get the indexing.
5. Create and register a Site Map to Google.

What is a Google Site Map:

Is a free system that Google offers to help you understand what the pages that make up my website. In this way we will ensure that Google can find all our content easily. In addition, we also provide statistics and summaries of indexing errors.

How to create a Google Site Map:

A Google Site map is a file that functions as an index of all our pages. You can have different formats but the most common is based on the standard XML. There many tools to generate a site map automatically. Application xml sitemaps a generator is online and free websites with fewer than 500 pages.

The process enlist the Site Map is easy and has many documents on the Internet.

If you followed the 5 steps, now you just need to wait for Google to find your site and index your pages. Note that Google works as a spider (if you have a phobia about these arachnids think of something else) that runs the vast web of Internet sites that form.

Indexing time depends on many factors, but should not expand more than 15 days. You know that indexing is successful if the write to the Google search field: site: domain The search engine will return all pages that make up your site.

I hope this article has been of interest and will now get to position their pages so quickly and safely. Is the next step?, Now you may be interested position your site for a number of search terms concrete, in which case I encourage you to continue with us and delve into the SEO world with next article in Google SEO.