12 months for the price of 6?

And this is a recurring deal?

You're mad!

We are offering all new users one of our best offers yet, at 12 months for the price of 6 for life for orders placed before the end of November 2010 using code BONFIRE. This offer is for any of our VPSs, which works out as the Uno L at 3.99 per month (128MB RAM) and the Quad L at only 7.49 per month (512MB RAM).

You must use the voucher code BONFIRE to qualify. The six free months every 12 months is FOR LIFE on any VPS package.

What do our customers say?

"Things are going excellent actually I haven't had a single problem at all. Speed is excellent and you've by far got the best control panel I've ever used. Your OS install option is by the most stable I've had; other providers just simply doesn't work Think I shall be sticking with you guys for a while, thanks very much!!" -- James

"I'm really satisfied with the customer service I'm getting from GigaTux, just thought I'd let you know. Everything appears to be in working order, so again, thanks so much!" -- Aimee

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

All our VPSs offer the following:

• Quality, lightning fast hard drive space on a RAID 10 system.
  • Full burst use of the 100Mbps network port on the fastest network in the UK.
  • Ability to use all Xeon E55xx CPU cores if required.
  • Automatic installs of most popular Linux-based distributions.
  • Initial manual install of any Linux-based distribution.
  • A Xen-based setup, ensuring fair access to resources with no overselling.
  • Additional bandwidth is only 4p/GB.
  • Fantastic support, including custom kernels and general help - see our testimonials.

Uno L VPS - 128MB RAM for 3.99 per month

128MB dedicated swap
5GB disk
50GB data transfer

3.99 per month (year in advance)
9.99 per month (paid monthly)

Duo L VPS - 256MB RAM for 4.99 per month

256MB dedicated swap
15GB disk
100GB data transfer

4.99 per month (year in advance)
11.99 per month (paid monthly)

Trio L VPS - 384MB RAM for 6.99 per month

384MB dedicated swap
22.5GB disk
150GB data transfer

6.99 per month (year in advance)
14.99 per month (paid monthly)

★★★ Quad L VPS - 512MB RAM for 7.49 per month ★★★

★ Best value VPS ★

512MB dedicated swap
30GB disk
200GB data transfer

7.49 per month (year in advance)
17.99 per month (paid monthly)

More powerful packages available online, all at 12 months for the price of 6

Who are GigaTux?

GigaTux is a rapidly growing hosting company, launched in February 2007. GigaTux presently has high powered servers situated in a secure location around London. This location offers very impressive connectivity, with a very low latency, high bandwidth connection.

GigaTux believes in offering clients an honestly priced service, with no compromises on important aspects that matter - reliable storage, quality bandwidth and excellent customer service.

For more information, see http://www.gigatux.com/