Results 1 to 2 of 2
07-29-2010, 08:52 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
Best privat labeled web hosting and registrar solution
PlatiniumWebhosting.com provide a turnkey Business Automation and Products platform for Web Hosts, Domain Name Resellers, Web Design Companies, Web Presence Providers, ISPs, and Data Centers with end-to-end automation for You, Your staff, Your Customers and Your Resellers.
Below is a graphical representation of our Platform Architecture -
Our Platform Components
OrderBox: A Multi-currency, Multi-lingual, Multi-level; User Management, Billing & Provisioning system - that takes care of Reseller and Customer Management, Product purchase, renewals, upgrades/downgrades, service modifications, financial transactions, payment collection, payment gateway integration, notifications and reminders, email communication, reports and much much more
OrderBox is -
- Multi-tier: It supports an infinite level Reseller chain. You can appoint Resellers, who can have their own Customers and Resellers, who can in turn further have Customers and Resellers and so on. OrderBox provides complete business automation, finance and billing, User Management and all other features to you and all the Resellers in your entire chain
- Multi-lingual: All interfaces of the OrderBox are available in various languages. Additionally translation interfaces are provided for you to be able to assist in the translation effort for any language
- Private labeled: All interfaces of the OrderBox can be customized to look and feel like your website
- Fully Customizable through an API: OrderBox comes with a full control API which allows you to integrate your own website and your own Control Panels into the OrderBox
OrderBox consists of -
- SuperSite: A complete private-labeled website for your retail business from where Customers can sign up for various Products
- PartnerSite: A complete private-labeled website for your wholesale business from where you can attract and sign-up potential Resellers
- Control Panels: Comprehensive private labelled, multi-lingual, multi-level Control Panels for You, Your staff, Your Customers, Your Resellers, their Resellers and so on
- API: A full-control API for you and your Reseller chain allowing you to integrate "Your Own Website" and "Your Own Control Panels" into the platform
- Other Miscellaneous modules: You and your Resellers get a Whois Server and a set of geographically distributed private-labeled Nameservers
Our systems provide end-to-end Business Process Automation. We automate the following processes for you, your Resellers and your Customers -
Sales and Marketing Automation Finance and Billing Automation Provisioning/Deployment Automation Managing Products & Services Managing Customers & Resellers
Integrated Products & Services:
At the core of our platform you can elect to sell a comprehensive set of Web Products and Services to your Customers and Resellers. Our comprehensive Product Portfolio maximizes your Revenue potential per Customer, increases your Customer loyalty and provides you and your Customers a single window for purchasing and Managing all your Web Services. We allow you to sell the following Products and Services to your Resellers and Customers -
- Domain Registration in various gTLDs and ccTLDs
- Linux and Windows Web Hosting
- Email solutions with Antispam and Antivirus
- Comprehensive Online Website Builder
- Managed DNS
- Domain/Mail Forwarding
Soon we will add VPS & Dedicated servers.
Pay-as-you-go Reseller Hosting model
The biggest advantage of reselling hosting through us is that you do not have to make any bulk purchases in advance - you simply pay as you go. The below thread show how our Reseller program allows you to make higher profit margins, and sell more hosting packages.
* Pay-as-you-go Hosting: We allow you to resell web hosting services without having to pre-purchase any hosting package. As and when your Customers buy a hosting package through your website, our system creates that package and bills you for it. You only pay us after you get paid, and that too only for the exact package your customer has purchased.
* Bulk Packages: Other competitors offer what are known as bulk hosting packages. In a bulk hosting package you typically have to buy a large hosting package in advance and break it up into smaller hosting packages and resell the same to your customers.
* Offer Hosting across platforms and locations: In our pay-as-you-go hosting model, you can offer hosting across platforms and locations. You can sell Linux, Windows, Email-only and other forms of Hosting. You can sell hosting in various datacenter locations. You can offer hosting across various categories - standard and premium. All this without any pre-purchase. As opposed to this, in a bulk hosting model, if you wanted to offer hosting in Linux & Windows across multiple datacenters and categories, you would have to purchase multiple bulk packages.
* Discounted pricing - Your pricing automatically reduces as and when you purchase any of our products and services. With our hosting plans your costs reduce faster since they are tied in to ALL products you buy from us. The way our discounts and plans are structured, you actually end up paying lesser than you would for bulk packages.
* Never buy something you don't need - In Bulk packages you are buying something you do not need today, and paying for it in advance. This results in blocking a certain amount of cash from your side that you can better utilize elsewhere in your marketing efforts. With our Pay-as-you-go plans you buy exactly as much as you need and are only billed for that and nothing more.
* Never have to maintain Unutilized Inventory - Incase of Bulk Packages you have to maintain unutilized inventory which further increases your cost of hosting. For eg lets say you buy a bulk hosting package which can host 25 websites. Lets say that you sell 3 websites every month. You will be able to fully utilize this bulk package only by the 8th month. Until then, every month you would be paying for excess inventory which you do not need. Across 8 months your cost for that package more than doubles because your utilization starts at 10% and reaches 100% only after 8 months. Additionally, if at anytime, a large customer of yours decides not to renew his packages and moves them to another provider, you may again get stuck with unutilized excess inventory which you have to continue paying for. In our Pay-as-you-go model, you never have to purchase and maintain excess inventory.
* Never have to block your Cash - In Bulk Hosting you block your cash in advance. In our Pay-as-you-go model, you pay us only after your Customer has already paid you. You don't have to invest any money from your side in advance.
* 30 day Money back guarantee per package - In our Pay-as-you-go plans, we provide you with a 30 day money back guarantee for EVERY single hosting account that your customer purchases. On the other hand, in Bulk Hosting, once you have purchased a package you are stuck with it, whether your customers choose to continue or not. Lets say you buy a 100 sites bulk package. If 10 of your Customers leave you, you are still stuck with the cost of the inventory and have no option of obtaining a credit back. Additionally, if a customer wants to try your hosting service for sometime, you have to bear an upfront recurring cost for the same. In our Pay-as-you-go model, you get a full refund incase your Customer decides to delete a package. This allows you to offer trial packages to your Customers and increase your sales.
* No worries about Inventory forecasting and planning - In our Pay-as-you-go Hosting reseller program, you never have to worry about inventory forecasting and planning. In Bulk Hosting, you have to forecast your sales in advance in order to ensure that you never run out of inventory.
* Address short-term spikes - Lets say a Customer of yours wants to buy 30 hosting packages for 3 months. With a Bulk Hosting package you do not have the option of increasing your package size for a short period and then downgrading it again. You may have to turn down such Customers. With our hosting reseller program, each package is treated individually. Your Customers decide the duration of the plan and you are charged only for that duration.
* No limits on the size or number of accounts - In Bulk hosting - if you have 1000 MB divided amongst 10 Customers and one of them suddenly requires to upgrade their diskspace, you may not be in a position to deliver. Or if a customer of yours wants to add 5 more websites you may not have enough space to provide the same. You will have to purchase a new Bulk Package to service those needs. This maybe a time consuming, manual process which could result in loss of sales. Additionally, each time you exhaust your 1000 MB bulk package you have to buy another 1000 MB bulk package, even if you have only one new order. This results in you having to buy excess inventory that you cannot fully consume. With our Pay-as-you-go model, each package is treated as a separate order and your Customers are free to upgrade or downgrade anytime. Your Customers are also free to add packages at any time. You do not have to buy more than you need.
* Obtain advantages of price reductions instantly - In the hosting industry prices are continuously dropping. Think of what you were paying for hosting a year ago and think of what you pay right now. In a Bulk Hosting package you are locked in to a contract for a certain duration. Any changes in pricing that take place in the industry will not reduce your prices. This will in turn affect your ability to be able to offer lower prices to your Customers. In our Pay-as-you-go model you are not locked into the pricing. Any price reductions are immediately applied from the very next package your customers buy. This allows you to remain competitive.
* Fully Automated Provisioning - In a Bulk package, you have to manually create each account. In our Pay-as-you-go model, each package is automatically provisioned by our system, the moment your Customer makes a purchase. This reduces your manpower costs and at the same time results in better service for your Customers, who do not have to wait for their hosting account to get activated.
* Single point management control - In our hosting reseller plans we allow your Customers to manage all their services through a single control panel as opposed to, your Customers having to login to separate control panels to manage each of their services.
PRICING TABLES :
Unlimited WEBHOSTING 3.69 $ (FOR NON-RESELLERS) :
Last edited by PlatiniuM; 07-29-2010 at 12:50 PM.
08-28-2010, 01:16 AM #2
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
Amazing information and I like this features most from all of above additionally translation interfaces are provided for you to be able to assist in the translation effort for any language .