HOSTING + free ORB PACK =

I know what you’re thinking… what on earth are these so-called Orb Packs?

Let me answer that, it’s our humble attempt to reform the same old hosting which you all know and hate. Sick and tired of scripts galore, coming in at all directions slowing you and you’re hosting down when you simply don’t need them?

Rest assured, your prayers have been answered. OrbixHost has created glorious little bundles of joy called Orb Packs. When we sell you hosting, that’s what we sell you. Your space, network bandwidth and control panel… that’s all you’re getting… at first.

Next we ask you to attach a FREE Orb Pack. Containing free scripts, software and magazine subscriptions everything you need to make your business not only survive, but thrive is there.
That’s because each Orb Pack is designed for the hoster you are. Whether you’re a designer, a blogger, a musician, even a dentist… (well maybe not the dentist) you can be sure that OrbixHost has an Orb Pack for you.

Find which one suits you, buy you’re hosting, add it on their FREE and success awaits you.
Add them onto your hosting now and become EMPOWERED.

HOSTING + free ORB PACK =

Whatever hoster you are. There’s an Orb Pack for you

Well that’s your lot for this week, the same old Why Us and a list of the quite spiffing packages we offer can be found below, enjoy!
Shared Hosting Packages with resources which are NOT OVERSOLD can be found below:
Shared Hosting Packages

Shared Hosting - Basic (Linux or Windows) Ł4.99
250 GB Storage 25 Add-on Domains

Shared Hosting - Personal (Linux or Windows) Ł9.99
500 GB Storage ∞ Add-on Domains

Shared Hosting - Business (Linux or Windows) Ł14.99
1000 GB Storage 100 Add-on Domains

Shared Hosting - Unlimited (Linux or Windows) Ł17.99
∞ Storage ∞ Add-on Domains

FOR DOLLARS CONVERT CURRENCY @ CHECKOUT AND YOU’LL BE PLEASENTLY SURPRISED.

Everyone deserves a treat once in a while – Here’s our current promotion’s… not here but HERE.
Have a really good day or evening great people of WHC, thanks for welcoming me into your community, please feel free to join ours… www.orbixhost.com