Greetings from OrbixHost, the Happy Host that gives you everything and expects a lot less in return.

I’m sure you all have a life and growing businesses to grow, so I promise to keep this short and sweet.

OrbixHost is very proud to announce the release of Unlimited Bandwidth; yes we did just say Unlimited Bandwidth on all of its Shared Hosting Packages as we now realise the hectic demands of any successful website on this big wide web.

We were on a roll and are also throwing in a Free Lifetime Domain to all our super customers, both old and new because we’re so safe in the knowledge you’d never want to depart from us. NO PROMO CODES I’M AFRAID, IT’S ALL AUTOMATIC… (We’re very high tech). So what if you don’t want a domain? We’ll refund it. Simple.
To keep life even simpler, those Shared Hosting Packages with resources which are NOT OVERSOLD can be found below:

Shared Hosting Packages

Shared Hosting - Basic (Linux or Windows) £4.99
250 GB Storage ∞ TB Bandwidth 25 Add-on Domains

Shared Hosting - Personal (Linux or Windows) £9.99
500 GB Storage ∞ TB Bandwidth ∞ Add-on Domains

Shared Hosting - Business (Linux or Windows) £14.99
1000 GB Storage ∞ TB Bandwidth 100 Add-on Domains

Shared Hosting - Unlimited (Linux or Windows) £17.99
∞ Storage ∞ Bandwidth ∞ Add-on Domains

Everyone deserves a treat once in a while – Here’s our current promotion’s… not here but HERE.
Have a really good day or evening great people of WebHostingChat, thanks for welcoming me into your community, please feel free to join ours…