Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: How to Prevent a Virus Invasion!
02-23-2010, 01:59 AM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
How to Prevent a Virus Invasion!
1. Load only software from original disks or CD's. Pirated or copied software is always a risk for a virus.
2. Execute only programs of which you are familiar as to their origin. Programs sent by email should always be suspicious.
3. Computer uploads and "system configuration" changes should always be performed by the person who is responsible for the computer. Password protection should be employed.
4. Check all shareware and free programs downloaded from on-line services with a virus checking program.
5. Purchase a virus program that runs as you boot or work your computer. Up-date it frequently.
Keep sharing and reading