Hello Member's,

I am currently seeking part time/full time employment with an established webhosting company. I have 6 years of experience in the hosting and technical industry working remotely for large webhosting companies. I am 25 years old and currently attending RHCE Certification Course.

I am infact seeking a graveyard position if at all possible, but am willing to accommodate other shifts. You can contact me via email or PM. If you would like to speak over the phone, please PM me requesting to speak with me over the phone and I will provide a phone number in which you can reach me at.

To further my technical skills, solve interesting challenges, and master systems administration in a large environment. To have a general knowledge of every aspect of hosting, including, but not limited to; Level 1 support, sales, customer service, and billing.

Work Experience:

I have worked in many positions for a lot of well respected and successful webhosting and Outsourcing Support companies for the last 6 years.

The mentionable positions I served as were:
* Level 1Technical Support Rep ( Voice )
* Senior Support Analyst
* level 1 Technical Support Rep ( Non-Voice)
* Sales/Customer Support Service (through LiveChat/Helpdesk)
* Domain Registration/Transfer
* SSL Certificate Installation and processing
* Expertize in Basic shell(SSH) Commands
* Handled Billing related issues

Worked as the only graveyard technician handling server restarts, tickets, and live chats. Restarted various services on servers with high loads and/or running backups. Remotely rebooted downed machines and provided contact with local datacenter techs.

Handled large amounts of ticket inquire daily, along with live chats with sales and customer service questions.

Customer Service -
Experienced with resolving large amounts of customer service tickets in a timely manner, as well as the proper etiquette in responses.

Sales Management -
Experienced in doing sales via any form of advertisement, Forums, as well as technical-oriented sales via tickets/chats/phones.

Billing Management -
Individual experience in billing softwares such as ModernBill, ClientExec, WHMCS and more. Can manage billing schedules and much more.

If you are interested in my services you can reply to this post leaving your email and I will email you back e-mail me here:

Name: Alex John
MSN ID: Alex.john[at]live.com
AIM handle: alexjohnny9
Email ID: alex.john[at]live.com ,to see a complete resume, if you wish.

Thank you for taking time to read this post.