Results 1 to 1 of 1
05-18-2009, 05:04 PM #1
- Join Date
- May 2006
- Normal, Illinois
Atom 330 Dedicated Servers from $75! Various Facilities! Supply Limited!!!
* For servers starting at $75/month, please see Ubiquity Clear-Out Server Deals!
* If you contact our sales department at sales [at] ubiquityservers [dot] com about ordering one of these servers, we'll give you a free, permanent upgrade to 4000 GB traffic!
* Limited quantities of Atom servers available. First come, first served.
* If this doesn't meet your needs, ask us about 55% off your first month instead!
* Free 24x7x365 support
* ~15 minute average ticket response times (live stats)
* 100% uptime SLA on power and network
* Web-based reboot, re-install, full backup
* root/Administrator access on all self-managed VPS
* Premium, redundant sFlow-optimized network (AS15003)
What People Say
"I'm very happy with the speeds, bandwidth availability and so far their support and sales staff have been awesome, going as far as having them on MSN so we can quickly get in contact with them. A+ Provider." - (Source)
"Now, we're getting to the brilliant part - support. Because I'm a noob and didn't have that much knowledge with the fine stuff of setting your own VPS I was constantly on Support chat." - (Source)
"I must say I've had VPS servers before and few companies come close to Ubiquity's support and speed." - (Source)
"I was able to contact their support staff immediately via their Live Chat." - (Source)
"My server is running as it should be, and their network has never been down." - (Source)
"Ubiquity's definitely a great provider" - (Source)
"I've been with Ubiquity Servers for about 6 months now, and i must say they are the best hosting company i have ever rented from ! Amazing response times to support tickets (usually 1-5 mins) no matter what time it is." - (Source)
"We push a consistent 200 Mbps usage through it and never have any dropped packets, and the latency is always consistent. Not much else to say there its just great." - (Source)
"The guys over at Ubiquity are very down to Earth people who are always willing to answer any questions you may have. Ive always received honest answers from them, which is something that I really value about working with them." - (Source)
Ubiquity is all about choices- here is a sampling of some of our software licensing options.
- cPanel + WHM
- Red Hat Enterprise Server
- Windows 2003 Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server
* Atlanta, GA: 22.214.171.124
* Chicago, IL: 126.96.36.199
* Los Angeles, CA: 188.8.131.52
* Seattle WA: 184.108.40.206
* New York, NY: 220.127.116.11
* Dallas, TX: 18.104.22.168
Ubiquity provides VPS, dedicated servers, and colocation from six US Locations! Services available in Atlanta, Chicago, Seattle, Dallas, Los Angeles, and New York City with our own physical network and personnel in all locations. Ubiquity's support is done entirely in-house and heavily staffed 24/7 from our Bloomington, Illinois NOC.
web: Dedicated Servers | Affordable Colocation | Virtual Private Servers | Managed Clusters | Linux and Windows Service
e-mail: sales [at] ubiquityservers (dot) com
toll-free: 1-866-GET-UBIQ ext. 1
live chat: available 24/7 on our website! NEW!
1st Contact: Michael Gazzerro
Google Talk: email@example.com
Office: (312) 281-5101 ext. 500
e-mail: mike (dot) gazzerro [at] nobistech (dot) net
2nd Contact: Corey Northcutt
Office: (312) 281-5101 ext. 302
e-mail: corey (dot) northcutt [at] nobistech (dot) net
3rd Contact: Clint Chapman
Office: (312) 281-5101 ext. 111
e-mail: clint (dot) chapman [at] nobistech (dot) net
===============================================Corey Northcutt: Freelance Internet Promotion Consultant