Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Install Zend On Linux Server
05-05-2009, 02:33 PM #1
- Join Date
- May 2009
Install Zend On Linux Server
I had images for each step but it won't put them in for some reason.
To install Zend Optimizer on your linux server you can follow the following instructions.
1. Login to your server by ssh and gain root.
2. Type: cd /
3. Type: mkdir zend_install
4. Type: cd zend_install
5.Download Zend; Type: wget http://downloads.zend.com/optimizer/...23-i386.tar.gz
6. Unpack Zend Type: tar xvfz ZendOptimizer-3.3.3-linux-glibc23-i386.tar.gz
7. Type: cd ZendOptimizer-3.3.3-linux-glibc23-i386
8. Type: ./install.sh
9. Hit Enter To Select Ok
10. On next page click the exit to exit License page.
11. Then Click Yes To Accept License. Tab button changes from Yes to No.
12. Select Ok For The Location.
13. Select Ok To Select php.ini Location
14. Select Yes For Using Web Server
15. Select OK for Apache Control
16. Select Ok To Accept Following Changes
17. Then Click OK To Accept That It Has Been Installed
18. Then Click Ok To Restart WebServer.
Now Zend is all installed after rebooting.Hosting Done Right. Cheap Dedicated Servers