Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Is your site/server SECURE?
04-30-2009, 12:20 PM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
Is your site/server SECURE?
Is your Website / Server SECURE?
Your site has been compromised before?
Get your site/server audited to ensure your business data is
secure before you become a statistic.
In the past 6 months, e-crime activity reports have increased by
45% due to the global economic recession.
What is involved in a Full Security Audit?
- Scan for Shells/malicious scripts
- Scan for vulnerable web content ( permissions, RFI's )
- Scans for Vulnerable Server Services
- Vulnerable Ports
- Testing of TCP handling - dDOS test.
- Scan for Vulnerable PHP scripts/mods.
- Control Panel Security Audit ( external )
- Multiple Unique SSANZ Custom Scans*
- Permissions/Ownership(s) Review
- Apache/Webserver Security
- User Account Security & binaries access audit
- Local RFI Exploits located/patched.
- System Binary Security Audit
- Firewall/IPTABLES Audit
- Bruteforce detection test & audit
- Root Access Authentication Audit
- Local PHP Functions Audit
- Control Panel Security Audit ( Internal )
- Kernel Security Audit
- Additional SSANZ Custom Scans/Audit*
Extra/Additional scans can be requested.*
3 Days additional Support included - 24/7 Telephone/Web Support
Full Audit Includes Report at end of investigation,
including patching options and further hardening/securing of your server systems.
What does a Security Audit cost?
$100 Per Server / Site - *Discount available for WHC Members*
Additional Server/Site Audit - $25
CreditCard/Paypal/Alertpay & Wire Transfer Payment options available.
Telephone 24/7/365: +64210514985
" Simple, Affordable & Professional. "