Before I say anything else, I would like to say we are a member of WHT (Excel Hosting UK). So you now know we are a reputable company.

We've been thinking about this for quite a while now, we decided a few weeks ago to go for it, so here it is:
We have just deployed a dedicated server solely for webhosting forum members. The server is top spec and hosted in one of the leading DC's in the USA.
We are offering the following setup with a free upgrade if you use the 5GB disk limit or the 40GB bandwidth limit.

5GB disk space
40GB bandwidth
All other services MySql, mail boxes, ftp etc are unmetered, the only limits are space and bandwidth.

Our forum server is currently running CentOS and the simple to use but powerful control panel DirectAdmin.

All the above for just 3.99 per month (reseller account), no setup fees and no contract. Payments via PayPal monthly subscription.
If you require a shared account its all of the above minus 1, so 2.99 per month.

As this is a forum only offer you will need to contact us via email in order to purchase your account ( All accounts will be setup within 24 hours normally <2 hours.

This offer is for shared and reseller accounts only.

If you have any queries please PM me.