URL: http://internetmarketingsingapore.com/blog/

A lot of people have been asking me about how to get really great content online, and my answer is to make yourself the expert. Itís difficult at the start, but your experience and failure will be the one thing that separates you from the pack.
What? Failure?
Yes, the ability for anyone to develop strong capabilities lies in the fact that internet marketing experts have failed far further and much faster than anyone else in the world. I know, because Iíve been there myself. After hundreds of thousands of dollars of spending, it may have seemed like an unworthy area of investment. Truth be told, I want to earn that money back, and itís a great thing to know that this money can be earned easily.
Credibility is an important factor. Iíve done a lot to help build this credibility factor, and sometimes, my confidence is shaken by people who do not do this and flout the simple rules of conduct. Yet, there are numerous unknown marketers out there who are constantly stretching the boundaries of excellence, that even YOU should meet.
One such place is MySpace.com. Iíve met so many wonderful people like John Di Lemme, Wendy Shepherd, Shawn Collins, Ryan BesslingÖ all whom Iíve interviewed before. They are excellent people, and walk their talk. MySpace is a great way to meet up with internet marketing experts and help others achieve their dreams while you achieve yours. Itís a basic principle in reciprocal marketing.
In addition to that, you might also want to pop by InternetMarketingSingapore.com. Here, we have established a pretty big presence in Asia, and have a regular number of people joining in the forums to establish their basic knowledge and understanding in internet marketing. Youíre also welcome to join in. After all, the best way to be an internet marketing expert is to be slightly better every day!
Content on the site continues to grow, because I generate as much content as I physically can Ė myself. There are many content producing sites, but most donít focus on the needs of the audience. In fact, I have got many questions listed on my blog that ask for information, and I do my best always to answer them.
Even if I canít answer them, I have expert interviews with some of the best in the industry. I recently had the opportunity to interview Ted Nicholas and Jay Conrad Levinson, both of whom are excellent marketing legends in their own right. An internet expert series of articles is also one of the main foci of my blog on InternetMarketingSingapore.com, largely because more people are getting more advanced now, and would like new strategies to see their revenue boost.