Results 1 to 3 of 3
12-07-2007, 02:57 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2006
SCInterface for Game Servers Virtual Appliance Available Now
VIRGINIA BEACH, VIRGINIA – Netarus, LLC is proud to annouce the release of a new VMWare Virtual Appliance for their game server control panel SCInterface® for Game Servers v2.2. With the release of virtualization support in the v2.2 release of SCInterface, the SCInterface virtual appliance includes all of the options and dependencies necessary to deploy SCInterface within a virtual environment in a matter of minutes. Available directly from VMWare (http://www.vmware.com/appliances/directory/1118), the SCInterface virtual appliance is a commercial grade game server control panel for managing multiple types of servers and applications through a web interface.
The SCInterface virtual appliance is ideal for those organizations that wish to evaluate SCInterface or even deploy a complete web based control panel for managing and controling game servers in near real-time. The SCInterface v2.2 virtual appliance includes:
- CentOS 5 Operating System with the latest v2.6 kernel
- SCInterface v2.2 - UI, SCM and SC
- VMWare Tools Pre-Installed
- Apache 2 with PHP5 Support
- IPTables Firewall
>> Download the SCInterface Virtual Appliance Now! <<
The SCInterface v2.2 virtual appliance features:
- Virtualization support for VMWare
- Automated Installations
- Centralized Interface
- PHP and Java APIs
- Fully compatible with Linux and Windows
- Future support for the latest game servers available
- Secure web-based file manager
- Integrated monitors with statistic collection and graphs
- Save/Edit/Restore Configuration Files
- Pre-defined configurations
- System and Server Status Information
- Global settings application
- Centralized update
- Custom commands to interact with servers at run-time
- Secure real-time link to the console
- Linux and Windows game server support
- Alarms with email notifications
- PocketSCI™ - SCInterface for PDAs, Cell Phones and Mobile Devices
>> Get the SCInterface VMWare Appliance Today! <<
SCInterface for Game Servers can manage both Windows and Linux game servers in a single platform. For detailed instructions on using the SCInterface Virtual Appliance, please visit http://wiki.scinterface.com/index.ph...Ware_Appliance or download SCInterface for Game Servers directly from http://games.scinterface.com/download (Linux Only). To view a complete list of features with SCInterface, please visit the SCInterface wiki at http://wiki.scinterface.com or the online forums at http://forums.scinterface.com.
What's in the future for SCInterface?
- SCInterface for Servers - Tired of having to open a web browser window for each server that your favorite web hosting control panel is running? Arriving in the winter of 2008, SCInterface® (pronounced S-C-Interface) for Servers is a distributed web-based control panel that can control everything that most web hosting control panels can manage such as email, web and database servers - but more. With SCInterface for Servers, your staff and customers can install, manage and configure nearly any hosted application in real-time through any web browser. With SCInterface for Servers, you get complete control over your entire web hosting network! SCInterface for Servers compliments the existing web control panels by providing a high-level overview of all web hosting applications. It can even control custom applications in addition to the applications that the web control panels manage.
- Support for Additional Billing Systems - Automate the provisioning of game servers in real-time with support for more billing automation systems.
SCInterface® is a registered trademark of Netarus, LLC (http://www.netarus.com). Netarus is a software design and development company based in Virginia Beach, Virginia, and provides a multitude of innovative products and services related to web-based control and management systems. Its flagship product, SCInterface, has been in development since 2003 as a platform that can obtain data from nearly any piece of software or hardware and distribute this information securely over the World Wide Web. More information on SCInterface can be found at http://www.scinterface.com.Chris M.
Creators of SCInterface for Game Servers
09-02-2008, 09:52 PM #2
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
01-21-2009, 07:15 AM #3
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
SCInterface platform through a rigorous beta program," says Bill Cuffley, SCInterface's lead developer. "Our rigorous quality assurance process makes SCInterface the ideal game server control panel for large data centers and dedicated server resellers that wish to offer game servers to their customers