Hi everyone,

I've run into a lot of companies that offer everything under the sun for prices that are unbelievably cheap.
This mentality has forced me to shy away, time and time again. They never deliver.
Their is only way to ensure I get the level of quality
I expect from my provider. I decided to start my own hosting company; WatchDog Hosting.

Let me tell you a little about what I require out of a hosting company.
We own/manage our own data centers and our servers are custom built AMD Athlon 3500+ servers with 2gb of RAM.
We have a surplus of battery backup, with gas powered generators for even more guaranteed uptime.
Our servers run CentOS (Red Hat Enterprise Linux) using DirectAdmin for our control panel.
We are literally 1 hop away from Level 3. We have plenty of bandwidth and the capacity to utilize up to an OC12.

While we may be a young company, the minds behind it well experienced.We have over 12 years with system administration
and network infrastructure. With that being said, you can count on excellent service with knowledgeable support.
I expected a lot of my hosting companies in the past, and offer nothing less than what I wanted.

What can WatchDog Hosting Offer you is the real question. Currently we are only offering shared and reseller hosting.
Plans for the very near future include offering collocation services as well. Since We have our own data center,
I would like to offer this space to our customers in the near future. Something I looked for and never found unless
I wanted to pay an exuberant amount. Once again, what I couldn't find when I was looking Im going to offer to you.

Here is a quick glimpse down of what we have to offer for hosting:

Basic Shared Hosting
1 GB of storage
50 GB of Bandwidth
1 FREE Domain *
Unlimited Sub-Domains
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited MySQL Databases
One-Click Installs!
For $4.95 per month

Preferred Shared Hosting
3 GB of storage
100 GB of Bandwidth
1 FREE Domain *
Unlimited Sub-Domains
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited MySQL Databases
One-Click Installs!
For $6.95 per month

Deluxe Shared Hosting
10 GB of storage
200 GB of Bandwidth
1 FREE Domain *
Unlimited Sub-Domains
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited MySQL Database
One-Click Installs!
For 16.95 per month

We also offer great Re-seller packages if you should want to start your own Hosting Company
the quick and easy way!

If any of you have questions regarding any of our services, please e-mail us!
We are more than happy to answer all of your questions!

Our goal at Watchdog Hosting is to provide our customers with excellent service ALWAYS!
Let us show you what I wanted out of a hosting company,
and What a hosting company SHOULD be like.

Sincerely,

Patrick Masciocchi
Watchdog Hosting
http://www.watchdoghosting.com
support@watchdoghosting.com