Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: Review 4DotHost.Com
05-08-2003, 12:33 PM #1xboxusaGuest
Can you review my hosting site www.4dothost.com ? On the plans and layouts and stuff. Thanks Bye.
05-08-2003, 03:46 PM #2LogicGuest
Sorry man. I don't really like your site... there are a lot of problems that I can find...
1.) Content: (1 pt)
- cliets (Clients)
- buisness (business)
-Our number one priority is to provide excellent services at | an low cost. |
- Copyright 2003-2004 4DotHost.com All Right Reserved (© Copyright 2003-2004. 4DotHost.com. All Rights Reserved.)
- Out server is a Intel P3 1.4Ghz Tualatin... (Our server is an Intel P3 1.4Ghz Tualatin...)
- Duel 80Gb Harddrive (Dual 80GB hard drives)
2.) Graphic: (3 pts)
- Nav fonts are way too big
- Times New Roman is not a very good font to use
- The header itself is nice.
- The design itself is okay.
3.) HID: (4 pts)
- It's really easy to navigate, and you have got the navigation bar in a spot to where the user can easily reach it.
4.) Colors: (4 pts)
- It uses a common, but classic, color scheme, but the one thing that kept you from having 5 points was no change. There are no rollovers, no "special" area's where color was added and what not... but other than that good job.
TOTAL POINTS: 12/20 (60%)
05-08-2003, 04:20 PM #3
- Join Date
- Feb 2003
I like they layout and colors. Change your fonts and you will have a nice looking site. I agree with logic in saying your navigation fonts are too big. Change the font used for your header to something more professional looking. ON the all and all I give it a 7 out of 10.
05-08-2003, 04:33 PM #4truthGuest
I think it looks good. I agree with everyone else so far, change the fonts you used and it will be a well designed site. I give it an 8 out of 10
05-23-2003, 12:24 AM #5northwindGuest
Hmm...It seems a lot of people are making it so its 2003 - 2004.
2004 hasn't even come around yet or even close, but still its there?
12-14-2003, 06:28 PM #6jkblazeGuest
the design is too dark.
a few tips:
1# make it light nd attractive
2#make it easy to navigate around