Hello All-

Thanks for taking the time to look at this weeks special offers from iFast Hosting!

This weeks deals on VPS are unbelievable with VPS Hosting starting at only $15 usd per month, DirectAdmin Control Panel FREE with any regular priced VPS (VPS start at $20 dollars with FREE Direct Admin) and VPS with Cpanel + Fantastico + RVSKINS starting at $30 usd! (That's Fantastio + RVSKINS FREE) these deals dont come along every day!

How to obtain this deal you ask? Well, let me tell you!

To get your VPS starting at only $15 dollars put in the coupon code GREATDEAL

To get DirectAdmin FREE simply select NONE as your control panel choice and put FREE DIRECTADMIN in the comment box! (no coupon should be used)

To get FREE Fantastico + RVSKINS simply order a VPS with Cpanel only and put FREE Fantastico + RVSKINS in the comment box! (no coupon should be used)

This is 3 great deals for you to choose from at prices so scary that only Halloween would make us want to make them so low!

On to the Server and Network info.......

Our servers are located in the Softlayer Data Center in good ole' Dallas Texas! We offer up an awesome mix of bandwidth providers with top of the line hardware!

Our Bandwidth Providers are as follows:

Our Servers are Fast and Reliable, Dual Xeon 3.0 HT!

If you looking for a Fast, Reliable and Quality Web host who values its clients and works hard for their clients to meet their needs then I ask for you to give us a chance to earn your business!

Check out our site, Chat with a sales rep, Give us a call! We would love to hear from you!

Thanks again for looking and I look forward to your orders!

iFast Hosting