PDA

View Full Version : i want to get Best Buy and Sell sites?

CMSHelper
08-10-2009, 08:12 AM
HI

I want to Buy site online.

Can anyone one tell me please From where I can Buy Best site.

assistanz
08-10-2009, 10:50 AM
Sitepoint's new launch Flippa: The #1 Marketplace for Buying and Selling Web Sites (http://www.Flippa.com), DigitalPoint Forums, NamePros, DNforum are some valuable websites.

adarsh
10-26-2009, 10:31 AM
HI

Clearspace and Telligent are business class products, which combine the popular tools of social software such as blogs, groups, projects, tasks, discussions, polls etc. By using them for your company every day needs, you will experience the improvement of the communication between customers and your personnel, which will increase the loyalty of your clientele and your public image. This is quite important, donít you think so?

One of the main tasks of every business is the creation of a solid team of colleagues. When every person is a part of a team, which works on a common task, the lively interest arises and joint efforts become more and more effective.

If you want to find the best way to solve your issues in Marketing and human resources and allow your personnel to discuss the problems together and share the ideas, Clearspace and Telligent are the products of your choice. The rich functionality and the reliability are the factors, that made Jive and Telligent Community leaders of the social community products. More than 15% of Fortune 500 companies use these solutions in their every day work.

You have the opportunity to purchase these products at a very affordable price, just contact me. Also professional team will help you to solve any configuration or usage issue.

You can contact me by email or MSN, and I will answer all your questions and help you to make the right choice. Be sure that prices will surprise you.

Best regards,
Adarsh Mehta
mail: Adarsh.webport@gmail.com
msn: Adarsh.webport@gmail.com

SiberForum
02-28-2011, 05:21 AM
HI

Hello!
Can you please elaborate what kind of goods and services would you like to sell?

priya326
06-27-2013, 04:14 AM
you can buy buy sell website from good companies, there are many companies in the market who are providing best services...