PDA

View Full Version : Review and suggestion wanted for howto-hosting-domain.com

lima.eris
04-15-2007, 02:35 AM
Hi Folks

I have just bought new domain howto-hosting-domain[.]com and made a forum for web hosting and domains and need some suggestions and review on my new website.. I am still working on my website and if anyone can help with it would be great help for me.

regards
Lima

NullPointer
04-18-2007, 06:36 PM
Hi Folks

I have just bought new domain howto-hosting-domain[.]com and made a forum for web hosting and domains and need some suggestions and review on my new website.. I am still working on my website and if anyone can help with it would be great help for me.

regards
Lima

hi Lima,

I saw that no one had reviewed your site so I thought I would. First of all I really like the wide table, my template is a bit narrow and I was thinking of changing it. One thing you should definitly do first is get some content. You have a lot of categories, either fill them in a bit, or delete them until your board gets active. You shouldnt even worry about marketing until thats done. When your site is ready for users you should get working on advertising, which is going to be really slow going at first. Talk to some people and do some link exchanges, add your site to the directories, and do search engine submissions. You have a lot of banner space on your header, which is good for banner exchanges. Good luck with your site. My forum has some useful guides on search engine submission and making your site SE friendly so you might want to check it out.

BPmedia-David
04-19-2007, 08:04 PM
I like the box style you've done.... I tried to do it on one of my sites and I made it look horrible. :)

I do, however, think you should change the background... perhaps a standard bg color? I'm viewing it at 1280x960 and it seems to be too far left for me, exposing the white.

Other than that, love it.

Kdoubt
05-15-2007, 12:23 PM
Im getting a 403 & 404 error when trying to view your site. Cant review a site I cant see